How do I connect to Ucdhs prod?
Go to https://hsapps.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu and login with your username and password. If you are able to login to this site, your username and password is correct. If you are not able to login to this site, contact Technology Operations Center at (916) 734-4357 for further assistance.
How to access UCD vpn?
To connect to the library VPN, you must download and install the Pulse Secure client on your computer or device. You only need to install Pulse Secure once on each device you want to use to access library resources. Keep in mind that you will need to update Pulse Secure periodically, as you would with any software.
How do I connect to pulse secure UC Davis?
Setup Campus VPN in Pulse Secure
- Open Pulse Secure from your Start Menu.
- Click the + button at add a connection.
- In the New Connection window, enter in the following. Name: Campus VPN. Server URL: vpn.ucdavis.edu.
- Click Add.
How do I access my UC Davis email?
Accessing your Office 365 email from the Remote Desktop service:
- Navigate to 365.ucdavis.edu.
- Enter your full @ucdavis.edu email address and password, then click Sign in.
- You should now see your Office 365 email, calendar, etc just like you would in Microsoft Outlook.
How do I connect to eduroam UC Davis?
- Go to your taskbar and click on the network icon.
- Choose eduroam.
- Select connect automatically.
- Click Connect.
- A window prompting you to enter your user credentials will appear.
- In the Username field, enter:
- In the password field, enter your Kerberos Passphrase.
- Click OK.
How do I access my UCD library?
Bring the completed ALCID application form to the Admissions Desk, together with your ALCID card and your University ID card. We will put a UCD barcode on your ALCID card which will grant you access to the Library.
How do I access my UCD library online?
Access UCD Library from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Use your smart phone as your Library card, manage your account, search the catalogue and access all of UCD library online tools. Owners of a smart phone can now download ‘UCD Library’ that puts the Library in the palm of their hands.
What is the UC Davis Kerberos login?
Kerberos login is a username and password assigned to every one at UC Davis (staff, students, faculty). It is based on the Kerberos authentication protocol.
Does UC Davis send emails?
After submitting your UC application Within a few weeks of submitting your application to UC Davis, you will receive an email from Undergraduate Admissions confirming that your application was successfully filed. Messages regarding your admission status will be sent to the address that you listed on your application.
How do I connect to UCD WIFI?
- On the Home Screen, press the Menu button and select Settings then Select Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is not turned on, do so.
- A list of available wireless networks should appear.
- Select UCD Wireless Network.
- Press the Connect button to connect to the Wireless Network.
How do I download Citrix web client for UC Davis Health?
CITRIX WEB CLIENTS 1 Logon to HSAPPS.UCDMC.UCDAVIS.EDU. 2 You will be prompted to install the Citrix Client Plug-In, Click the Check Box to Download. 3 At the File Download window select Open. 4 Accept all the defaults during the installation process. 5 You are now ready to launch UC Davis Health Citrix Applications
How do I login to my UCDM hsapps account?
Go to https://hsapps.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu and login with your username and password. If you are able to login to this site, your username and password is correct.
How do I download the Citrix ICA web client for Windows?
Citrix ICA Web Client for 32-bit Windows (1.86 MB) From your Internet browser type in the following URL and press Enter: https://hsapps.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/. The Citrix login page appears, in order to login into Citrix you will need to download the Citrix ICA Web Client. To do this you will first need to log into UCDHS Citrix.
What VPNs are available for UC Davis Health?
Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client UC Davis Health provides remote access VPNs for employees and non-employees, who are authorized to connect to the UC Davis Health network from remote locations. Remote Access VPNs should solely be used for conducting UC Davis Health businesses.